Expand your customer base with PayPal
UltraCart is fully integrated with Paypal Website Payment Pro:
- PayPal Express Checkout is PayPal's fastest checkout solution. Buyers pay you quickly and securely using their stored PayPal information. It helps you increase sales and get new customers: PayPal is shown to increase sales by an average of 14%*.
- Website Payments Pro is the secure, all-in-one payment solution. You get the benefits of an internet merchant account and gateway. Customers pay securely with credit cards directly on your site. Plus, you can increase sales by accepting PayPal too.
- Website Payments Standard - Start accepting payments today with PayPal Website Payments Standard, the easy, secure way to get paid. Customers shop on your website and pay you on PayPal. They don't even need a PayPal account. No approval required and no monthly, startup or cancellation fees.
*Q1 2006 PayPal phone survey of small and medium-sized businesses doing a minimum of $120,000 in annual sales online.
With UltraCart, you can avoid any tedious API programming or set up. Once you have successfully completed the signup with PayPal, you simply enter the issued API information into UltraCart and you're done. It's that simple!
It's hard to believe you get a feature rich Shopping Cart with a full Back Office System at these low monthly rates. We charge no sign-up Fee. Although it doesn't require any high tech programming skills to get started, our trained experts are standing by to assist you in getting your store set up.
UltraCart Basic Account
The UltraCart Basic Account is based upon the number of items that you offer for sale in your store and/or your monthly sales volume. Below is a list of the pricing brackets that your store will fall into:
0 to 250 Items / $0 to $50,000
251 to 500 Items / $50,001 to $70,000
501 to 1,000 Items / $70,001 to $100,000
1,001 to 5,000 Items / $100,001 to $150,000
Additional Block of 5,000 Items
Additional fees apply for premium services. If you have any questions or sell over $150,000/month, please contact RJ in the sales Department (209) 383-9870 x6104.
Still Not Sure?
Click on any of the links below for more information.
More Reasons to Get Started with PayPal
- Small-to-Medium sized businesses get an average sales lift of 14% by accepting PayPal. (1)
- PayPal is one of the world's largest online payment services with 36% of online retailers offering the brand. (2)
- PayPal represents more than one half the total online spend of active Paypal buyers. (3)
- 43% of North American online shoppers have used PayPal. (4)
- 24% of North American online buyers consider PayPal their favoite way to pay online. (5)
- More than 115 million accounts in 103 countries.
1. Q1 2006 PayPal phone survey of 110 small and medium sized businesses doing a minimum of $120,000.00 USD in annual online sales.
2. cyberSource survey, as referenced in the Internet Retailer, October 9, 2006.
3. AC Nielsen Q3 Customer Relationship Assessment (Buyers); sample frame: used PayPal once in the past 3 months, twice in the past year.
4. Forrester Research, Inc. The Technographics Survey, april 2005 (sample: 5,051, +/- 1.4% margin of error).
5. AC Nielsen Q3 Customer Relationship Assessment (Buyers); smaple frame: used PayPal once in past 3 months, twice in past year.