Running a retail business does not have to involve so much grinding work on storage and shipping. With a few clicks on Shipwire's Web site, a growing business can arrange to have inventory sent to Shipwire warehouses, integrate Shipwire with their Website and start fulfilling customer orders in real-time.
Shipwire handles the storage, the packing, the shipping and other logistical details from warehouses in the U.S., Canada and Europe with more scheduled to come online around the world.
Once the domain of large enterprises, Shipwire enables garage startups, Web entrepreneurs, seasonal businesses and importers to have multiple warehouses and automated order fulfillment at their fingertips. Rather than deal with the hassles of storage and shipping, why not leverage Shipwire and start spending your valuable time growing your business.
Shipwire plans start at $30 a month and are easy enough to operate online that the whole setup process takes less than 15 minutes to set up. We even offer a free trial so that merchants can trybefore they buy.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Shipwire is led by a team that includes veterans from the software and logistics industries. The company is financially backed by Meakem Becker Venture Capital.
How can Shipwire help your business?
- No Upfront Costs: Shipwire makes order fulfillment easy and affordable. You pay shipping and handling fees only when an order is placed. Plus, there are no setup, receiving, storage or packaging fees. Shipwire even offers a FREE TRIAL.
- Quick & Easy Setup: Shipwire makes it simple to automate order fulfillment from your site's buy-buttons or cart. Sign-up online and immediately get a "ship to address" to send Shipwire your initial inventory. With the free trial, you don't even need to give Shipwire a Credit Card until your ready to start shipping.
- Reach New Customers in New Markets: Go Global! Shipwire has Warehouses in the U.S. and Canada. We are adding International order fulfillment solutions quickly. With Shipwire handling your storage and shipping you don't need personnel in local markets where you want to expand. Check out the Shipwire Case studies on "Entering New Markets" and consider how it will help your business go global.
- Provide Your Business & Your Customers with More Options: With Shipwire, your customers can receive merchandise anywhere in the world, serviced by the USPS, UPS or one of our freight partners. Also, with our facilities shipping more than 200,000 orders a month, we can customize your merchandise with assembly and kitting services at extremely affordable prices.
- Gain Ultimate Control of Your Shipping and Inventory: Shipwire provides inventory tools and transparency on order shipping and delivery tracking. Shipwire's reporting tools help you understand your inbound and outbound shipping, and automate time-consuming bookkeeping tasks.
- With 120 different locations around the world
435 Indio Way
Sunnyvale, CA 94085