As You Review Shopping Carts, You'll Love How UltraCart Keeps A Consistent Look And Feel
A simple review of shopping carts that are hosted can reveal a nasty problem: Changing look and feel when going from the regular site to the cart. With UltraCart, you don't have to worry. You have a range of options to review for your shopping cart, from basic uploading of your logo or masthead to the cart all the way to making our pages look and function exactly like your pages.
Screen capture courtesy of HobbyZone.com
UltraCart's Approach To Shopping Cart Branding, A Quick Review
Just because you want the security, time savings and dependability of a hosted shopping cart, doesn't mean you have to change your cart's look and feel from your own website when that buy button is clicked. With UltraCart, you can essentially repeat your own website's graphics, including type fonts, backgrounds, special characters, images and graphics. (If you are in the middle of a shopping cart review, these are essential areas to add to your checklist):
- UltraCart allows you to upload all support files directly to our secure server for (shopping cart) review and inclusion, ensuring all files are accepted by a customer's browser during a secure transaction
- Support for the latest graphics standards and tools including CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), HTML5 And A variety of useful formats like Music Files (WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, etc.) VideoFiles (AVI, MPG, ASF, WMV, etc.) Publications (PDF, DOC, XLS, etc) Images (JPG)
- A fully functional theme management section that allows you to review and apply different shopping cart themes to different types of checkout paths or approaches (i.e. for affiliates or different content types such as digital content)
- A customizeable and reuseable graphics library which helps you maintain consistency by creating a subset of graphics to use from your information pages, plus the ability to designate "default" layouts to promote similar look and feel among different sections/users
- Support for external web editors such as Macromedia Dream Weaver and Microsoft Front Page (We constantly review external shopping cart software and integrate it with Ultracart.)
- For quick branding, Ultracart allows modification of basic or default page layouts simply by uploading custom headers and footers and using the shopping cart elements supplied by UltraCart. These layouts can be saved and reviewed later for further shopping cart customization.
So, when you review shopping carts, consider the UltraCart approach to cart branding, templates and providing a consistent look and feel so your users know they are staying within the "safety" and ease of the world you welcomed them into when they started shopping.